We understand that once you have found an opportunity that nothing spells relief than your own Veteran-PTAC. Here in New Mexico we are proud of the relationship we have with the New Mexico Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
What is New Mexico PTAC?
Administered by the Department of Defense Logistics Agency, PTAC provides government procurement assistance to small businesses. These business advisors are experienced in government contracting and offer a wide range of services, including individual counseling and training to enable businesses to successfully compete for government contracts.
Our Veteran Procurement Advisor offers one-on-one counseling, workshops and training in areas including:
- How to market yourself to the government
- How to respond effectively to a request for proposal (RFP) and a request for quotation (RFQ)
- How to create and deliver a winning presentation
- Federal accounting and invoicing practices
- Post-award assistance
- Research strategies for accessing federal, state, & local government markets
- Understanding government regulations
- How to be “Contract Ready”
For more information contact: