Need more information about available franchise opportunities for veterans? Then visit VetFran today to learn more!
Find a franchise to suit you in the Franchise Direct directory. This directory contains listings of opportunities divided by industry, investment and location.
Small Business Administration (SBA) Approved Franchises
Applicants for Small Business Administration (SBA) approved businesses are granted expedited loan processing when applying for funding support from the SBA. Browse through the SBA-approved franchises to see how you might benefit from excellent Small Business Administration programs.
All of the businesses who appear on this list of SBA-approved franchises have had their franchise agreement pre-approved by the SBA. This approval will shorten the loan process, while ensuring that eligibility decisions remain consistent. SBA-approval means that you will get into business quicker!
Some Key Questions to Ask:
- Am I willing to adhere strictly to another person’s “game plan?”
- What is the personal liability and obligations my family and I face?
- Where will the franchise be located?
- What type of trademark protection does the franchise have?
- Will I be able to renew my franchise agreement?
- Will I be able to terminate my agreement? If so, under what conditions?
- What are the sources of the products the franchise sells? Are there restrictions?
- May I transfer ownership of the franchise?